Naumai haere mai ki taku Mirimiri Maori o naaianei
Ko Maunga Piko te maunga,
Ko Parengarenga te moana,
Ko Kurahaupo te waka,
Ko Te Aupouri te iwi,
Ko Ngati Kuri te hapu,
Ko Te Hiku O Te Ika toku marae,
Ko Waitai-Tipene toku ingoa whanau,
Ko Allan Heta Cleaver taku ingoa.
Welcome to my Contemporary Maori Mirimiri
Piko is my mountain,
Parengarenga is my sea,
Kurahaupo is my canoe,
Te Aupouri is my tribe.
Ngati Kuri is my subtribe,
Te Hiku O Te Ika – The Tail Of The Fish is my marae.
Waitai-Tipene is my family name,
I am Allan Heta Cleaver.
Kia Ora I am of Maori and English decent.
I’m a qualified Massage practitioner with a Diploma in Massage Therapy from the Canterbury College of Natural Medicine in Christchurch. I have 18 years experience and have practiced in both Medical and Osteopathic Centres as well as my own private clinics in Christchurch, Whangarei, Auckland and Nelson.
Experience my professional and quality Mirimiri contemporary Maori massage.
My unique mirimiri style is a fusion of Maori mirimiri, sports, deep tissue, trigger point, pre / post natal and stress reduction techniques.
I also offer a mobile outcall service to your hotel or residential address.
I have provided therapeutic massage services for:
Nelson Triathlon Club, Nelson 2011, 2012
Aquathlon National Championship, Nelson 2012
Shoe Clinic Mountain Bike Duathlon Series, Rabbit Island 2011
Highlanders Rugby Team, Nelson 2011
Nelson Public Health Organisation 2011, 2012
Being Centre for Natural Health, Nelson 2009, 2010
Te Rapuora – Maori Mental Health, Nelson 2010
Wakakatu Marae, Nelson 2009, 2010
Whangarei Massage Therapy 2004-9′
Kerimed Doctors, Kerikeri 2004
New Zealand Aids Foundation, Christchurch 2003-4, Whangarei 2004-8,
Christchurch City Council, Christchurch 2004
Merivale Health Centre, Christchurch 2003 & 2004
Clearwater Golfing Resort, Christchurch 2003 & 2004
Lyttelton Medical Centre, Christchurch 2002 & 2003
The Maori Sports Festival, Christchurch 2002 & 2003
World Masters Swimming Championships, Christchurch 2002
Hanmer Springs Thermal Reserve, Hanmer 2001
Why Choose Mirimiri?
Mirimiri or regular massage therapy, is one of the most essential ways to balance & restore the energy in your Tinana (body). Quality mirimiri may bring about the following benefits:
- Encourages the body and mind to release tension and stress.
- Reduce back, muscle & joint pain.
- Improve your range of motion and flexibility.
- Alleviate depression, stress and anxiety.
- Ease medication or painkiller dependence.
- Enhance immunity, the body’s natural defense systems & mobilise toxins.
- Exercise, enhance and motivate weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Improve skin condition and feelings of external and internal well being.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from intensive workouts
- Improve circulation by enhancing oxygen flow.
- Release endorphins – our own natural anti-depressants.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Mirimiri – contemporary Maori massage is now located in Stoke Nelson.
No eftpos, cash only, please have the correct money as I don’t have change. Thanks