Naumai haere mai
No Te Taitokerau ahau – I am of the Northland tribes.
Kia Ora my name is Allan, I’m of Maori, Irish and Scottish descent.
I’m a qualified Mirimiri Practioner with a Diploma in Massage Therapy from the Canterbury College of Natural Medicine in Christchurch 2000. I have 20 years clinical experience and have practiced in both Medical and Osteopathic Centres as well as my own private clinics in Christchurch, Whangarei, Auckland and Nelson.
Experience my professional and quality Mirimiri contemporary Maori massage.
My unique mirimiri style is a fusion of Maori mirimiri, sports, deep tissue, trigger point, pre / post natal and stress reduction techniques.
I also offer a mobile outcall service to your hotel or residential address.
Why Choose Mirimiri?
Mirimiri or regular massage, is one of the most essential ways to balance & restore the energy in your Tinana (body). Quality mirimiri may bring about the following benefits:
- Encourages the body and mind to release tension and stress.
- Reduce back, muscle & joint pain.
- Improve your range of motion and flexibility.
- Alleviate depression, stress and anxiety.
- Ease medication or painkiller dependence.
- Enhance immunity, the body’s natural defense systems & mobilise toxins.
- Exercise, enhance and motivate weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Improve skin condition and feelings of external and internal well being.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from intensive workouts
- Improve circulation by enhancing oxygen flow.
- Release endorphins – our own natural anti-depressants.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Mirimiri – contemporary Maori massage is located in Stoke Nelson.
No eftpos, cash only, please have the correct money as I don’t have change. Thanks