Nau mai Haere mai, Welcome to Massage Therapy, Auckland’s most professional & premier contemporary Maori mirimiri service.
“Kia Ora, I’m an experienced and qualified massage practitioner with a Diploma in Massage Therapy from the Canterbury College of Natural Medicine (2000) in Christchurch. I invite you to call into my premises in Eden Terrace Auckland , and experience a professional and quality contemporary Maori mirimiri.”
Allan’s unique massage style is a fusion of Maori mirimiri, sports, deep tissue, trigger point, pre / post natal and stress reduction techniques.
Allan also offers a mobile outcall service to your work place, hotel or residential address.
Massage Therapy services Auckland CBD, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Westmere, Kingsland, Grafton, Newmarket, Remuera, Parnell, Epsom, Mt Eden, Mission Bay, Orakei and Greenlane.
Allan has provided therapeutic massage services for:
- Nelson Triathlon Club, Nelson 2011, 2012
- Aquathlon National Championship, Nelson 2012
- Shoe Clinic Mountain Bike Duathlon Series, Rabbit Island 2011
- Highlanders Rugby Team, Nelson 2011
- Nelson Public Health Organisation 2011, 2012
- Being Centre for Natural Health, Nelson 2009, 2010
- Te Rapuora – Maori Mental Health, Nelson 2010
- Wakakatu Marae, Nelson 2009, 2010
- Whangarei Massage Therapy 2004-9
- Kerimed Doctors, Kerikeri 2004
- New Zealand Aids Foundation, Christchurch 2003-4, Whangarei 2004-8,
- Christchurch City Council, Christchurch 2004
- Merivale Health Centre, Christchurch 2003 & 2004
- Clearwater Golfing Resort, Christchurch 2003 & 2004
- Lyttelton Medical Centre, Christchurch 2002 & 2003
- The Maori Sports Festival, Christchurch 2002 & 2003
- World Masters Swimming Championships, Christchurch 2002
- Hanmer Springs Thermal Reserve, Hanmer 2001
Why Choose Mirimiri?
Mirimiri or regular massage therapy, is one of the most essential ways to balance & restore the energy in your body. Quality mirimiri may bring about the following benefits:
- Reduce back, muscle & joint pain
- Improve your range of motion and flexibility
- Alleviate depression, stress and anxiety
- Ease medication or painkiller dependence
- Enhance immunity, the body’s natural defense systems & mobilise toxins
- Exercise, enhance and motivate weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Improve skin condition and feelings of external and internal well being
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from intensive workouts
- Improve circulation by enhancing oxygen flow
- Release endorphins – our own natural anti-depressants
- Relieve migraine pain
Massage Therapy is now located in Eden Terrace.
No eftpos, cash only, please have the correct money as I don’t have change. Thanks